DMCA (Copyright Infringement) Policy
This website does not host any content, we provide a platform for social interaction via text input only, we do however respect legitimate takedown requests for user posted text/links that lead to claimed infringement.
If properly notified that a post leads to materials that infringe a third party’s copyright, we will promptly remove the text/links from the post.
How to Properly Notify Us:
You must place the below information in the body of your email, we do not accept attachments:
- 1. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- 2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- 3. The URL/link to the post you claim leads to infringement.
- 4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- 5. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- 6. Your electronic signature.
- 7. Do not send attachments.